Awards received by Insmart Systems for Innovative Product Designs & Good Workmanship
Insmart Systems offer solutions for Sample collection, Sample preparation, Mined materials, Automatic Sample Collection, Pneumatic Sample Transportation, Sample Preparation Systems and others
Insmart Systems is 25 years old organization dedicated to manufacturing of sample collection and sample preparation equipment.
It develops and produces equipment for all kinds of mined materials.
The most popular product categories include systems and equipment for Automatic Sample Collection, Pneumatic Sample Transportation and Sample Preparation Systems.
Insmart equipment are widely used for research, development and quality control in nationwide and abroad locations. The company operates from one of the first industrial hubs of Hyderabad and its market leadership lies in following product segments:
- Lumpy material sampling with Automatic clinker samplers, Automatic cross belt samplers, Belt end samplers, Auger samplers etc.
- Process material sampling systems with Screw samplers, Powdered coal samplers, Air Slide samplers.
- Multi layered automatic sample transportation systems.
- Robotic sample preparation laboratories for manufacturing plants (indigenous).
- Software integration solutions for the entire sampling cycle from auto collection till analysed sample data analysis.
- Sample crushing & its division, Sample Grinding & its Compaction systems.
- Sample size fractioning with single – multi deck screens & fines sieving systems.
- Turnkey Lab setups for physical, wet chemical & automatic sample preparation labs.
Insmart’s other areas of speciality are: Sample Preparation for powder metallurgy applications involving powder blending (pulverization), die compaction and sample preparation for surface characterization.
The focus of Insmart is high precision machine manufacturing and interdependence with quality control and scientific community for offering quality in Insmart equipment. Continuous investments in R & D ensures that Insmart products stand by their excellent reputation.
INSMART has consistently maintained its leadership in the supply of sample preparation equipment and today it holds 85% market share in India.
Insmart equipment are also exported to the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- West Africa