Insmart Roll CrusherFor fast and effective reduction of feed material by crushing between the rolls.
Principal of operation:The hard and brittle geological materials are trapped between the two rotating grooved rolls. One of the roll is given power through a “V” belt pulley system and is fixed on a stationary bearing block. The gap between the roll can be adjusted by a spring loaded screw rod. After the desired gap is adjusted the position is locked by a lock nut. High pressure Roll Crushers having constant preset load with high pressure hydraulic accumulator are also manufactured. Provision is made to change the speed of roll electronically.
- Ideal for secondary crushing of the ores/minerals like: Magnetite, Hematite, Laterite, Limestone, Bauxite, Manganese Ore, Quartz, Chromite, etc.
- The crushing is due to entrapment of particles between the rolls thereby the particle gets ruptured this also facilitates low energy consumption during grinding.
- Unique design that operates two rolls with single drive.
- Insmart Roll Crushers have got a unique facility of gap adjustment by two screw mechanism that can easily change the nip angle for getting the desired reduction ratio.
- Firm design does not require any foundations and gives customer a freedom to shift the equipment as per the requirement.
- A range of roll crushers are available to crush with a feed size range of -20 to -3 mm size.
|Roll Crusher with grooved & plain rolls||Roll Crusher with grooved & plain rolls of 200mm diameter and 150mm width|
|Roll Diameter||250 mm (Grooved / Plain)|
|Rolls width||150 mm|
|Type of Rollers||Manganese Steel/Hardened Steel|
|Feed Size||Upto -25 mm|
|Output Size||Upto -1 mm|
|Crushing Capacity||~200 Kgs/Hr (depending on reduction ratio, it varies)|
|Roller Speed||120 rpm|
|Hopper Feeder||Feed Hopper with size 350 X 350mm provided with screen of 20mm dia openings for protecting the operator hands and oversize particles from entering the crushing zone|
|Roll Gap Adjustment||The gap between the roll can be adjusted by a spring loaded screw rod from 1-12 mm|
|V- Belts||One of the roll is given power through a V-Belt pulley system and is fixed on a stationary bearing block|
|Motor Size||2.25 KW (3 HP) Heavy Duty Motor|
|Power Supply||3 Phase, 440 V, 50 Hz, AC Supply with neutral earthing|
|Type of mounting||Mounted on fabricated steel frame|