Insmart Core Cutter
The core sample cutter is housed in a closed Container for effective cutting of core samples with minimum noise. A pump is provided for cooling while cutting the core sample. Manual movement of Core against a wheel with diamond edge is provided for effective and efficient cutting.
The Core Cutter machine is used for:
Cutting of core samples precisely into two equal halves irrespective of Hardness of the core.
The rock / core Sample include Hard and compact Quartzite, Granite, Basalt, Limestone, Sandstone, Shale, clay stone etc.
- The unit is designed in such a way that for cutting of cylindrical rock specimens from PQ up to NQ size. The outfit includes diamond impregnated cutter, a water supply system and sample holder.
- Provision exist for supply of coolant during cutting of core sample.
- The machine is floor mounted.
- For collection and draining of cutting fluid / material a collection tray of stainless steel or non – corrosive material along with fluid passage drain is provided.
- Proper safety feature including electrical insulations are provided.
- Appropriate Tool kit for easy removal and fitting of core bit of sizes and routine maintenance is provided.
|Cutter Dia||400 mm|
|Cutter Disc||Cutter Disc with diamond tips|
|Cutter Speed||1440 rpm|
|Core length||Maximum 260 mm|
|Core dia||Maximum 100 mm|
|For Cooling & cleaning (Water Pump)||Water Cooling System|
|Power Supply||3 Phase , 440V, A.C.Motor|
|Working Height||1100 mm|
|Clamping Mechanism||Sample held in between Jaw|
|Core Clamping Trolley||Manually Operated by rotary wheel towards the cutting disc. Sample kept on trolley and held by Jaw Mechanism|
|Safety||Machine will not function if the doors are not in closed position|
|Machine Weight||150 kgs|
|Core Mounting||V Block with adjustable Screw|
|Type of Cutting||High Speed wheel based cutting|
|Construction||Mild steel frame with glass safety door and enclosures|
|Machine Size||1200 (L) x 750 (W)x 1600 (H) mm|