Disc Dry Magnetic Separator
The Insmart Disc Dry Magnetic Separator
is used for separation of the magnetic content in Ore samples from prospecting programs.
- The Disc Dry Magnetic Separator consists of electromagnetic coils.
- The Disc Dry Magnetic Separator is designed for use in laboratories, pilot plants for feasibility & amenability studies.
- The machine consists of a hopper with vibratory feeder.
- The beauty of the machine is that it comes with various variable parameters like feed rate, belt speed, disc rotation speed, magnetic field strength & gap between disc and belt. Thus, it provides the customer with multiple settable parameters to suit the magnetic susceptibility of various ore samples.
- Disc Dry Magnetic Separators are ideally suited for applications that would satisfy the following criteria
1. Material is dry & free flowing
2. Particle size range from -5 mm to 150 microns
3. Objective is to separate feebly magnetic material from highly magnetic concentrates for example separation of Iron from silica sand.
- The unit is manufactured & supplied in the variants of Single Disc to 4 Disc models in order to suit different applications. Each disc is designed to offer varied range of intensity. This facilitates separation of minerals of different susceptibilities in a single operation.
|Feed Size||Above 100 mesh & below 5 mm|
|Belt Speed||0.4 to 2 m/sec|
|Belt motor with Gear box||3 phase,415 volts,1415 r.p.m,2 H.P Motor, Gear ratio 1 : 7.5|
|Magnetic Intensity||0 to 1.4 T|
|Magnetic Disc Motor||3 phase,415 volts,1415 r.p.m,2 H.P Motor, Gear Ratio 1 : 7.5|
|Power Requirement||5 core cable,3 phase with neutral and earth, 415 volts|