Insmart Roll Crusher
For fast and effective reduction of feed material by crushing between the rolls.
Principal of operation:
The hard and brittle geological materials are trapped between the two rotating grooved rolls. One of the roll is given power through a “V” belt pulley system and is fixed on a stationary bearing block. The gap between the roll can be adjusted by a spring loaded screw rod. After the desired gap is adjusted the position is locked by a lock nut.
High pressure Roll Crushers having constant preset load with high pressure hydraulic accumulator are also manufactured.
Provision is made to change the speed of roll electronically.
- Ideal for secondary crushing of the ores/minerals like: Magnetite, Hematite, Laterite, Limestone, Bauxite, Manganese Ore, Quartz, Chromite, etc.
- The crushing is due to entrapment of particles between the rolls thereby the particle gets ruptured this also facilitates low energy consumption during grinding.
- Unique design that operates two rolls with single drive.
- Insmart Roll Crushers have got a unique facility of gap adjustment by two screw mechanism that can easily change the nip angle for getting the desired reduction ratio.
- Firm design does not require any foundations and gives customer a freedom to shift the equipment as per the requirement.
- A range of roll crushers are available to crush with a feed size range of -20 to -3 mm size.
|Roll Crusher with grooved & plain rolls
||Roll Crusher with grooved & plain rolls of 200mm diameter and 150mm width
||250 mm (Grooved / Plain)
|Type of Rollers
||Manganese Steel/Hardened Steel
||Upto -25 mm
||Upto -1 mm
||~200 Kgs/Hr (depending on reduction ratio, it varies)
||Feed Hopper with size 350 X 350mm provided with screen of 20mm dia openings for protecting the operator hands and oversize particles from entering the crushing zone
|Roll Gap Adjustment
||The gap between the roll can be adjusted by a spring loaded screw rod from 1-12 mm
||One of the roll is given power through a V-Belt pulley system and is fixed on a stationary bearing block
||2.25 KW (3 HP) Heavy Duty Motor
||3 Phase, 440 V, 50 Hz, AC Supply with neutral earthing
|Type of mounting
||Mounted on fabricated steel frame