Insmart Ball mills are completely novel kind of mills for high power granulating. The unique amalgamation of high friction and collision results in exceptionally fine particles within the shortest amount of time.
- Ball mills are very useful for fine grinding of the materials like limestone, clinker, iron ore and other minerals.
- Mills of varied capacity 2 kg, 5 kg & 10 kg are available with recommended quantity of grinding media of assorted balls sizes.
- Provision exists for both wet/dry grinding as a cooling jacket is provided.
- The mill’s horizontal rotations enable the High Carbon-High Chrome balls of different sizes bombard the sample as the mill rotates. The material which gets trapped between the balls and the surface disintegrates.
- This frictional reaction after material entrapment between the balls surface of the mill grinds the sample to required fineness.
Alloys, Catalysts, Cement Clinker, Ceramics, Clay Minerals, Coal, Coke, Concrete, Fibers, Glass, Gypsum, Iron Ore, Limestone, Metal Oxides, Minerals, Ores, Quartz, Slag etc.