The Insmart Mineral Jig
is an ideal system for gravity concentration process for materials with different densities.
• Ideal gravity separation unit for the samples having coarser liberation size in the range of 20 mm to 1 mm.
• Varieties of chamber sizes with relevant mechanisms are made available as per the specific requirement of the customer.
Mineral Jig is designed for the recovery of minerals and other heavy industrial products by employing the proven, inexpensive basic laws of gravity to effect concentration.
The Insmart mineral jig operates on the principle of hindered settling and is effective where there is a differential in the settling rate of the treated solids.
Typical applications include the recovery of fluorspar, chrome, magnetite, manganese, and iron ore
It is ideal for installation in grinding circuits treating rod or ball mill discharge ahead of classification.
In this application, the mineral jig removes the heavy mineral as soon as it is liberated and thus prevents losses due to over grinding.
- The rotating water valve results in a highly selective product. The principle of the rotating water valve is that water is added to the hutch only on the upstroke of the diaphragm. Thus, the jig bed is subjected to upward pulsations only.
- Therefore, gravity separation is effected by the hindered settling principle where the “suction” effect on the material in the feed compartment is diminished resulting in a more selective higher grade hutch product.
- Rotating water valve also reduces water requirement and thereby dilution. This is important from a water consumption standpoint and from a dilution standpoint in applications where the unit is installed in a closed circuit grinding classification circuit.
1. Dilution control: variation in the amount of water added through the rotating valve is an important control of the volume of hutch product.
2. Diaphragm Stroke: Simple adjustment of the eccentric determines the length of the diaphragm stroke and thereby the degree of upward pulsation in the jig bed area.
3. Screens: Lower bedding screen is a tapered wedge bar of stainless steel to prevent rust. Screen opening determines the size of bedding and limits the size of material passing through the hutch.
4. Bedding material: Size, nature, quantity and depth of artificial bedding material determines size and number of particles that can be passed through as hutch product.
5. Speed: Varying the jig speed changes the frequency of pulsation in the bedding area and thereby the rate at which the material can settle.
|Size of Jig
|200 mm x 300 mm Simplex Mineral Jig
|415V, 3 Phase 50 Hz
|2 mm & 3 mm tapered wedge bar bedding screen to fit into the Jig
|Can operate in Ambient temperature upto 450c
|Construction of Trash
|M S Construction Screen.
|upto 25 mm or more.
|Drive Bearing .
|Self aligning ball bearing
|split bronze bushed bearings
|Rotary water valves
|Chain driven to assure proper timing