Insmart Gyratory Screen
is a self contained unit with only three moving parts. Unit can be used for both wet or dry screening in either single or multiple deck applications.
Gyratory screen is designed to provide precise and accurate sieving of material, it adopts eccentric mechanism which drives the material on the screen surface with uniform gyratory reciprocating swing motion. Initially the materials are spread and stratified on the full screen surface, then the gyratory reciprocating motion gradually discharges the materials out from the outlet in the sizing process.
- Circular screens of different sizes from 18” diameter to 60” diameter are available.
- These screens can be operated for both wet and dry screening operations.
- Provision exists for single deck, double deck as well as triple deck facility for batch and continuous operation.
Gyratory screen motion is the most effective method for screening. It is reliable and economical continuous process equipment, which provides solutions to variety of needs of screening, sifting, classification, grading oversize or undersize, removal, de-dusting, de-watering, de-lumping.
- Screen long service life- No vertical component avoids the impact and damage to screen.
- Full utilization of screen surface- Gyratory reciprocating motion ensures that the material is constantly in contact with screen surface.
- Environmentally Friendly: Fully enclosed structure, no dust pollution, improved working conditions for operators.
- Top-class design: Unique technology, easy installation and maintenance, convenient and quick screen replacement.
- Customized order: Multi- layer, different capacity and mesh size can be customized according to customer’s requirement.
- Quick Screen Changes: Quick release device is provided to take down the screen.
- Low power consumption
- High processing rate per unit area of screen
- Accurate separation
- Minimum screen blending
- Screening up to 200 mesh
- Ball tray for anti blinding
- Multi-deck arrangements upto Four decks.
- Mineral processing
- Chemical industry
Material Size, Bulk density of the material, Nature of material, Moisture contamination, flow-in temperature, type of feeding, etc.