Insmart Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separator (WHIMS)
can be used in a wide variety of applications throughout the mining and metals industry. Some typical applications are:
Ferrous metal ore, Recovery of Hematite, Siderite, Chromite, Manganese Ores, Clay, Limestone, Magnesite, etc.
• Insmart’s wet high intensity magnetic separators are supplied with varied field strengths from 1.6 Tesla to 2.2 Tesla at 2 mm air gap.
• Varieties of canister assemblies with wool matrix, ball matrix, rod matrix and grooved matrix are supplied as per process requirement.
Para magnetic to feebly magnetic minerals can effectively be separated from non-magnetic using Insmart make WHIMS.
- Provision exists for varying the Field Strength from 2000 to 22000 gauss.
- The test samples in the size range of fine to coarse size can effectively be processed by selecting suitable matrix. v.i.z. wool matrix, ball matrix, rod matrix & grooved matrix
- Capacity: The capacity of the equipment depend on the percentage of magnetic material present in the test sample, the capacity can be in the range of 75 to 100 gms per test
- The normal time for each test from preparation of slurry to processing and separation of magnetic & Non-magnetic takes 30 minutes.