Insmart Mineral separator
is most suitable for quick and efficient separation of mineral grains having close specific gravity over a wide size range.
Insmart Mineral separator is supplied with two easily interchangeable stainless-steel trays enabling efficient separation over a wide size range.
The unit is provided with easily interchangeable Stainless Steel Trays to allow for both coarse and fine particle separation.
• Mineral Separator is utilized for quick and efficient separation of mineral grains having close specific gravity over a wide size range.
• The Flat & V Type SS trays are made available for gravity separation tests with respect to Granulometry of the test sample
The flat tray is capable of making very efficient separations of samples finer than 100 microns. This is of value in predicting slime table performance or carrying out release analysis where fineness of the material determines heavy liquid analysis.
The ‘v’ profile is able to accurately predict sand table performance when treating hydraulically classified products. This is of great value in optimization of plant performance.
- 50-100 grams sample can be tested at a time.
- After placing the wetted sample on the tray, the cyclic motion mobilizes the mineral particles enabling stratification. Reciprocating horizontal movement of the tray ensures effective separation. The heavy minerals sink to the tray surface and are thrown up stream by the end Knock action. The lighter minerals are carried downstream by the flow of water and discharged via the tailings launder. The unit has flexibility for adjusting the inclination and speed.
- Choice of “V” profile tray (for separations in 1000 to 100 micron size range),
- Flat Tray (for separations in 100 to 10 micron size range) is available
- Power Requirement: 2 pole, 6 Amp MCB (Single Phase with earthing) AC, 50/60Hz, 230 V,
- Motor: 0.37Kw,(0.5 HP), 1415 rpm.
- Metal-bearing sulphides
- Titanium minerals