Insmart Rotary Sample Dividers
are able to qualitatively and quantitatively divide dry, granular or powdery materials of all kinds and provide samples that are representative of the gross sample.
- It consists of a turn table having removable sample containers passing through a free flow from a vibrating feeder.
- It is able to divide 8 equal quantities of true representative samples from the feed sample. Equipment work on unique planetary sample division technique.
- The sample containers are self-aligning and interlocking, which allows fast assembly and clean-up between charges.
- The split samples are representative and can be combined to yield the large size samples as well.
- Divides equal quantity of true representative samples from the collected bulk sample. Equipment works on unique planetary sample division technique.
- The sample divider allows easy cleaning.
- The equipment works on planetary motion system to uniformly distributes the sample in an annular area
- A falling stream is created and the collection containers are rotated uniformly under the following stream to divide the bulk sample equally.
- Operable on level surface without Foundation.
|Upto 10 mm
|Upto 25 kg
|Eight equal divisions
|Materials to be divided
|All Ores & Minerals
|4 pole 10 amp MCB, 3 Phase with neutral & 0. 4 pole 10 amp MCB, 3 Phase with neutral &earthing, 0.5 Kw, 415 V, AC 50 Hz
|The bulk sample poured into a hopper and passed through a vibratory feeder. The material falls like a falling stream and the eight containers rotate at a fixed rpm to collect the representative sample from flowing stream equally in each container.